Although vertical farming has been talked about for over a decade, technical barriers have prevented construction of these unique urban farming solutions. But for the new Swedish company Plantagon, vertical farming is no longer an elusive architectural feat. In fact, construction has just begun on the Plantagon vertical farm in Linköping, Sweden, with the hopes that urban dwellers will soon be enjoying food produced on a large-scale in their very own city.
- La relation Inde – Etats Unis
- How the world’s biggest companies bribe foreign governments—in 11 charts – The Washington Post
- Intelligence analysis and cognitive biases: an illustrative case study
- Hard Ukraine bargaining leaves sour taste for some in EU | Reuters
- APEC: China has further deepened energy ties with political ally Russia
Erreur : Twitter ne répond pas. Veuillez patienter quelques minutes avant d'actualiser cette page.
- Central Asia
- My Articles
- Organized Crime
- Persian Gulf
- South China Sea
En ce jour de fête nationale en Inde, le Republic Day, le Président Obama est l’invité d’honneur des festivités. Si sa présence est symbolique, c’est…
How the world’s biggest companies bribe foreign governments—in 11 charts – The Washington Post. The OECD analyzed 427 foreign bribery cases that were closed between…
This case study is foremost an educational tool. It involves two European and Asian multinational tires manufacturer for OTR, Off the Road, or “off road”…
Hard Ukraine bargaining leaves sour taste for some in EU | Reuters. But nearly a year on from the first « EuroMaidan » protests that would topple…